Loyalty Rewards Terms and Conditions
- We hope you have fun with this program and keep it laid-back.
- Membership is free.
- To be eligible to earn rewards customers must complete registration for the Loyalty Program and be in good standing.
- Loyalty Program accounts will be identified by the member’s email address. Members will not receive a membership card or membership number.
- Members must be signed in to their account at the time of purchase to receive qualifying points.
- Points are awarded based on the net total of a purchase; points are not awarded on shipping charges or taxes.
- Points are added according to the principle of: $1 spent = 1 point earned.
- Additional points may be earned for birthday signup, newsletter signup, social media interactions and other one-time opportunities as based on our discretion.
- Points are not redeemable for cash.
- Points are not transferable.
- Purchases prior to Loyalty Program membership are not retroactive and receive no points.
- Purchases where a Gift Card is used for payment are not eligible for collection of points or discounts.
Redemption of Points & Use of Rewards
- When redeeming points for rewards, the Loyalty Program member must sign in to their account.
- Points may not be redeemed for rewards by anyone other than the Loyalty Program member.
- The Loyalty Program account must have the full amount of points the customer would like to redeem for rewards at the beginning of the transaction.
- When redeeming points for rewards, the customer will be given a discount code for use toward a future purchase at LaidBackUSA.com.
- Each discount code can be used only once.
- Order total must be equal to or greater than the reward discount code value, since discount codes are single-use and no change is given.
- Reward discount codes cannot be used toward any order in combination with discounted items, Sale Shack items, or toward the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Points are valid for 364 days after date of being issued and will be canceled thereafter.
- A member may cancel membership at any time by request via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts that are inactive for a period of 12 consecutive months will be considered dormant accounts and may be deleted without notice.
- Laid-Back USA reserves the right to terminate any Loyalty Program member’s account and revoke any and all unredeemed points for reasons that include, but not limited to:
- failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions,
- supplying false or misleading information, or misuse of this Loyalty Program,
- violation of any law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges,
- commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Loyalty Program,
- physical, verbal or written abuse of Laid-Back USA properties or personnel, or action in any other way to the detriment of our brand as determined by us at our sole discretion.
General Terms & Conditions
- Laid-Back USA reserves the right, from to time, to restrict, suspend or otherwise alter aspects of these Terms & Conditions with or without any prior notice to the members.
- Any such changes will be shown in the Terms & Conditions on laidbackusa.com/pages/loyalty-rewards and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise.
- Points earned on a purchase that is subsequently returned will be deducted from the member’s account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction.